New designed incremental encoder, developed to fit customer demands
New 2-field scanning technology with extremely high signal quality, no phase and offset errors, less interpolation errors, very low power consumption and heat development
NUMERIK JENA NEWS
NUMERIK JENA represents a new optoelectronic absolute encoder with very small dimensions. Developed for special requirements with highest precision.
Smart Communication Module
The all new SCM Module, for safety data communication
- Cost-effective extension of networks, systems and applications
- Flexibility to integrate new devices into an existing network infrastructure
- Improved usability through wireless data transmission
- Improved IT security through a sophisticated communication concept, protecting against unauthorized data access
- Improved data availability and data security through a robust data architecture with reliable communication mechanisms
- Reduction of downtimes due to predictive maintenance processes
September 18 - 20, 2019 in Taipei, Taiwan
The largest microelectronics event in Taiwan for equipment and material market forecast to reach more than 18 Billion US Dollar. Over 700 exhibitors from the globe covering more than 1,600 booths. The SEMICON Taiwan expected to attract 43,000 visitors and 3,300 program participants in 2016. 45% of the visitors are above management level and 52% with purchasing power.
You will find us in German Pavilion / Booth 2708 (in cooperation with HEIDENHAIN)
Further information can be found on: http://www.semicontaiwan.org/en