The RIK Series was especially designed for applications with limited installation space. The very flat and light design of the encoder enables the user a wide range of applications.
- With EPIFLEX sensor module (1-field scanning)
- Individually configurable
- 1 Vpp or RS 422 output signal
- Up to 100-times signal interpolation
- Measuring steps up to 0.135 arc seconds
- Rotational speed up to 22,200 rpm (with 1 Vpp)
- Minimal mass moment of inertia of the aluminium grating disk, therefore applicable for high angular accelerations
- Up to 24,000 increments on a grating disk (RS 192)
- Special vacuum version available
Aluminum Graduated Disks
Suitable to our rotary encoders we offer aluminium graduated disks in different sizes and numbers of lines. Our team likes to support you in the conception and planning of your application. We offer the graduated disk assembly on your customized hub and measurement as a service, for example. If required we also take over the manufacturing of the hub.
Glass Graduated Disks
For applications with special environmental conditions (e.g. magnetic fields, heat sources, vacuum, etc.) we also offer graduated disks made of glass.