Kit LA Series
The Kit LA Series catapults absolute measuring into a new dimension. This encoder was especially designed for applications with especially customized requirements. These systems are not only extremely small, they are also particularly configurable. Your ideas won't be hardly limited with this series.
- Special Kit-version of the LAK encoder
- Customized housings and sensor frames available
- High resolution up to 78 nm (w/o additional electronics)
- High traversing speed up to 10 m/s
- Two absolute tracks and two incremental sensors ensure high contamination immunity
- Automatic signal adjustment after mounting possible with a high number of analysis options via ABSOFLEX software
The SINGLEFLEX-scale tape consists of a single stainless steel tape with an applied incremental track and one or more reference marks or a PRC code. The scale tape is equipped with a double-sided adhesive tape and can be mounted easily on the machine element.
The DOUBLEFLEX-scale tape consists of two superimposed stainless steel tapes. Both of them are divided by a tension uncoupled sheen of oil which ensures the adhesion between the steel tapes. The incremental track and one or more reference marks or a PRC code are applied on the upper steel tape. The lower steel tape is equipped with a double-sided adhesive tape and can be mounted easily on the machine element.
The two steel tapes are uncoupled mechanically. This ensures that the upper steel tape can expand independently of the lower steel tape due to thermal variations of the ambient temperature. By reference of the ambient temperature and the expansion coefficient of the steel tape it is possible to determine occurring length deviation of the increments. This allows you to substract out the deviation of the measurement results.