NUMERIK JENA NEWS
NUMERIK JENA represents a new optoelectronic absolute encoder with very small dimensions. Developed for special requirements with highest precision.
LAK & Kit LA
- Linear absolute encoder with ultra small dimensions
- Automatic signal adjustment after mounting possible with a high number of analysis options via an intuitive diagnostic software
- High resolution up to 78 nm (w/o additional electronics)
- High traversing speed up to 10 m/s
- Several interfaces usable
- Very low weight of the scanning head
- LAK with standard housing as well as special Kit-version with customized housings or sensor frames available
September 05 - 07, 2018 in Taipei, Taiwan
The largest microelectronics event in Taiwan for equipment and material market forecast to reach more than 18 Billion US Dollar. Over 700 exhibitors from the globe covering more than 1,600 booths. The SEMICON Taiwan expected to attract 43,000 visitors and 3,300 program participants in 2016. 45% of the visitors are above management level and 52% with purchasing power.
You will find us in German Pavilion / Booth 2708 (in cooperation with HEIDENHAIN)
Further information can be found on: http://www.semicontaiwan.org/en