NUMERIK JENA NEWS
NUMERIK JENA represents a new optoelectronic absolute encoder with very small dimensions. Developed for special requirements with highest precision.
LAK & Kit LA
- Linear absolute encoder with ultra small dimensions
- Automatic signal adjustment after mounting possible with a high number of analysis options via an intuitive diagnostic software
- High resolution up to 78 nm (w/o additional electronics)
- High traversing speed up to 10 m/s
- Several interfaces usable
- Very low weight of the scanning head
- LAK with standard housing as well as special Kit-version with customized housings or sensor frames available
July 10 - 12, 2018 in San Francisco, USA
SEMICON West is the premier marketplace for microelectronics manufacturing. Every year, SEMICON West attracts the buyers and key decision-makers that move innovation in microelectronics: engineers, designers, fab managers, purchasing managers, researchers, executives, and more. No other event can connect you to more people or more opportunities than SEMICON West.
You will find us in South Hall / Booth 1809, 1909 (in cooperation with HEIDENHAIN)
Further information can be found on: http://www.semiconwest.org