New designed incremental encoder, developed to fit customer demands
New 2-field scanning technology with extremely high signal quality, no phase and offset errors, less interpolation errors, very low power consumption and heat development
NUMERIK JENA NEWS
NUMERIK JENA represents a new optoelectronic incremental encoder with very small dimensions. Developed for special requirements with highest precision.
Smart Communication Module
The all new SCM Module, for safety data communication
- Cost-effective extension of networks, systems and applications
- Flexibility to integrate new devices into an existing network infrastructure
- Improved usability through wireless data transmission
- Improved IT security through a sophisticated communication concept, protecting against unauthorized data access
- Improved data availability and data security through a robust data architecture with reliable communication mechanisms
- Reduction of downtimes due to predictive maintenance processes
May 05 - 08 2020 in Stuttgart, Germany
The Control international trade fair for quality assurance, which will be held at the Stuttgart Exhibition Centre from 05 to 08 May 2020, provides suppliers and users with a globally recognised technical event which is focused strictly on relevant issues. The trade fair explores all pertinent aspects in theory and offers a highly practical presentation of current worldwide offerings for useful technologies, processes, products and system solutions in the field of industrial quality assurance. And thus the more than 900 manufacturers and distributors of QA equipment represented at Control make it possible for manufacturing companies and their suppliers to hone their competitive edge.
The supplementary programme with world-class participants and the comprehensive exhibition and information portfolio will once again transform Stuttgart into the business Mecca of the QA industry in the spring of 2020.
We are co-exhibitor of HEIDENHAIN. You will find us in Hall 4 / Booth tbc
Further information can be found on: http://www.control-messe.de