With the all new linear encoder LIKgo NUMERIK JENA launches a completely new designed product which was especially developed to fit customer demands in a better way. The brand new 2-field scanning module brings several improvements and eases the mounting procedure for the users.
The LIKgo is the new entry-level exposed optical encoder with outstanding features and establishes the base for several upcoming products. This new design also unifies the well known strenghts of the NUMERIK JENA‘s products in a new way. Usability, a wide range of application possibilities and high quality standard are the objectives of the new LIK series.
- Very small and lightweight encoder head
- 20 µm grating period and measuring steps up to 78.125 nm
- New 2-field scanning technology with extremely high signal quality
- No phase and offset errors
- Less interpolation errors
- Very low power consumption and heat development
- Interpolated TTL signals from sensor head w/o additional electronics
- Possibility of an electronic adjustment after mounting to reduce static mounting errors
- Improved ADJUSTMENT TOOL connection