ATTENTION: We have a shutdown period from Dec. 23th 19 to Jan. 1st 20. Our offices won't be staffed during this time!
New designed incremental encoder, developed to fit customer demands
New 2-field scanning technology with extremely high signal quality, no phase and offset errors, less interpolation errors, very low power consumption and heat development
Smart Communication Module
The all new SCM Module, for safety data communication
- Cost-effective extension of networks, systems and applications
- Flexibility to integrate new devices into an existing network infrastructure
- Improved usability through wireless data transmission
- Improved IT security through a sophisticated communication concept, protecting against unauthorized data access
- Improved data availability and data security through a robust data architecture with reliable communication mechanisms
- Reduction of downtimes due to predictive maintenance processes
December 11 - 13, 2019 in Tokyo, Japan
One of the largest events for microelectronics in Japan, with more than 700 exhibitors and 35,000 attendees.
The SEMICON is the only exposition in Japan which covers the entire semiconductor supply chain, front-end and back-end. It is co-located with the WORLD OF IOT, a “show-within-a-show” dedicated to Internet of Things applications that are driving the next wave of microelectronics innovation.
You will find us at Booth 2921 (in cooperation with HEIDENHAIN K.K.)
Further information can be found on: http://www.semiconjapan.org/en