NUMERIK JENA NEWS
NUMERIK JENA represents a new optoelectronic absolute encoder with very small dimensions. Developed for special requirements with highest precision.
LAK & Kit LA
- Linear absolute encoder with ultra small dimensions
- Automatic signal adjustment after mounting possible with a high number of analysis options via an intuitive diagnostic software
- High resolution up to 78 nm (w/o additional electronics)
- High traversing speed up to 10 m/s
- Several interfaces usable
- Very low weight of the scanning head
- LAK with standard housing as well as special Kit-version with customized housings or sensor frames available
May 09 - 12 2017 in Stuttgart, Germany
As the world’s leading trade fair for quality assurance, Control brings together users from all over the world with the international market leaders and innovative suppliers of all QA related technologies, products, subsystems and complete solutions in hard and software.
With over 900 exhibitors from 32 countries around the world, Control is the number 1 source of information for all companies that see first class quality as the basis of their business success. At a very early stage, the specialist visitors gain insights into the production and test engineering spheres of the future. In this, Control relies on the transfer of knowledge and technology between research & development and the users in industry.
To achieve this objective in the best way possible, Control works intensively with the pioneering institutions of the sector. Those on board include Fraunhofer-Allianz Vision, Fraunhofer IPA, emva – european machine vision association and the German Society for Quality (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Qualität – DGQ). This concentrated know-how is made available to visitors in special exhibitions, theme parks and specialist presentations, thereby generating direct value added for users.
You will find us in Hall 7 / Booth 7114
Further information can be found on: http://www.control-messe.de