NUMERIK JENA NEWS
NUMERIK JENA represents a new optoelectronic absolute encoder with very small dimensions. Developed for special requirements with highest precision.
LAK & Kit LA
- Linear absolute encoder with ultra small dimensions
- Automatic signal adjustment after mounting possible with a high number of analysis options via an intuitive diagnostic software
- High resolution up to 78 nm (w/o additional electronics)
- High traversing speed up to 10 m/s
- Several interfaces usable
- Very low weight of the scanning head
- LAK with standard housing as well as special Kit-version with customized housings or sensor frames available
SPS IPC DRIVES
November 28 - 30, 2017 in Nuremberg, Germany
SPS IPC Drives is Europe’s leading exhibition for electric automation.
Meet suppliers of electric automation technology from around the world. Inform yourself about all products, trends and innovations within the industry in Nuremberg. The trade fair offers you the perfect platform to search the right solutions for your automation tasks.
SPS IPC Drives is the exhibition for electric automation technology. It covers all components down to complete systems and integrated automation solutions. Find out more about the exhibition topics’ spectrum in detail.
You will find us in Hall 4a / Booth 205
Further information can be found on: http://www.mesago.de/de/SPS/home.htm