NUMERIK JENA NEWS
NUMERIK JENA represents a new optoelectronic absolute encoder with very small dimensions. Developed for special requirements with highest precision.
LAK & Kit LA
- Linear absolute encoder with ultra small dimensions
- Automatic signal adjustment after mounting possible with a high number of analysis options via an intuitive diagnostic software
- High resolution up to 78 nm (w/o additional electronics)
- High traversing speed up to 10 m/s
- Several interfaces usable
- Very low weight of the scanning head
- LAK with standard housing as well as special Kit-version with customized housings or sensor frames available
December 13 - 15, 2017 in Tokyo, Japan
One of the largest events for microelectronics in Japan, with more than 700 exhibitors and 35,000 attendees.
The SEMICON is the only exposition in Japan which covers the entire semiconductor supply chain, front-end and back-end. It is co-located with the WORLD OF IOT, a “show-within-a-show” dedicated to Internet of Things applications that are driving the next wave of microelectronics innovation.
You will find us at Booth 2921 (in cooperation with HEIDENHAIN K.K.)
Further information can be found on: http://www.semiconjapan.org/en