NUMERIK JENA NEWS
NUMERIK JENA represents a new optoelectronic absolute encoder with very small dimensions. Developed for special requirements with highest precision.
LAK & Kit LA
- Linear absolute encoder with ultra small dimensions
- Automatic signal adjustment after mounting possible with a high number of analysis options via an intuitive diagnostic software
- High resolution up to 78 nm (w/o additional electronics)
- High traversing speed up to 10 m/s
- Several interfaces usable
- Very low weight of the scanning head
- LAK with standard housing as well as special Kit-version with customized housings or sensor frames available
January 31 - February 02, 2017 in in Seoul, Korea
One of the largest exhibitions in Asia for the production of semiconductors and flat panel displays as well as for the photovoltaic industry, the nanoelectronic and micro technology. Here, producers and distributors are merged with developers and researchers to explore new market trends and future developments for semiconductor technology with the goal to accelerate the growth of the industry. Exhibitors show their products and innovations along the entire value chain of semiconductor technologies, ranging from design and development to the finished product. Increasingly, the focus is set on the needs of the applications market which is rapidly evolving and calls for the development of special materials and packaging but also for test and processor technology. The leading semiconductor technology event in Korea also provides a communication and information platform for the industry with extensive technical forums, business programs, workshops and seminars. Parallel to Semicon Korea the LED Korea, the world's largest trade fair for LED production, takes place creating additional synergies for the semiconductor industry and thus for the Semicon Korea.
On the whole the organisers welcome on the 3 days of the fair, about 500 exhibitors and 35,000 visitors in Seoul.
You will find us at Booth 2388 (in cooperation with HEIDENHAIN)
Further information can be found on: http://www.semiconkorea.org